Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winners Of Facebook Hacking Course


       winspy keylogger
Hi Friends finally the time has come, when the winners will be announced for Facebook Hacking Course, Thanks for participating in the contest, I received more entries then I expected, most of them were on our Facebook Fan Page and on the comments section

As I mentioned in the contest declaration article, that I would be only giving two copies of my new Facebook hacking course .





1. Sarwan Baloch(lifelikesarwan@hotmail.com)
2. Hamza Azam
 
So guys, take some time to congratulate contest Winners. If you're one of them, hearty congratulations to you. If you're not one of them, don't worry, there are many more contests to come

An Introduction to Keyloggers And RATS 

I have just finished writing my newest book on keyloggers and RATS and the best part is that it will be free of cost, I will launch it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment